Sunday School 10:00 AM
Morning Worship 11:00 AM
Evening Worship 6:00 PM
Encounter (Teens) 5:30 PM
KidZone (Children) 5:30 PM
Adult Bible Study 11:00 AM
Some Beliefs We Cherish
- We believe that the Bible is God's word to man and that it is the only sufficient authority as the rule of doctrine and practice.
- We believe in a regenerated church membership and that the conversion experience is a prerequisite to church membership.
- In the New Testament the candidate was taken to the waters, not the water brought to the candidate; so we believe in immersion only, as answering Christ's command of baptism and symbolizing the heart of the Gospel message - death, burial, resurrection.
- We believe in the New Testament order of baptism and the Lord's Supper. New Testament Christians were baptized before taking the Lord's Supper.
- We believe in the right of each member of the church to have a voice in its government, plans, and discipline. A Baptist church is a true democracy at work.
- We believe in the freedom of the individual conscience; in the voluntary principle, not the coercive principle, in religion.
- We believe in the total independence and separation of church and state.